April shared her family’s story of struggle getting into the auto industry, the many obstacles, and how they overcame them to be one of the dominant car dealers. Other interviews included: Sonya Pennington; Owner of “Younique Physique”, she provided fitness tips to stay in shape during the holidays. Celeste Parziale: Owner of promotional staffing & management company named, “MADModels.” Celeste shared how to multitask and stay balanced on a daily basis. Irene Keegan: Irene is the owner of, “IK International PR & Marketing”, and president of an international organization AMEP (Asociacion de Mujeres Empresarias Y Profesionales), which helps Latina entrepreneurs & professionals advanced in their entrepreneurial endeavors. Liz had the opportunity to use her bi-lingual communication skills as she conducted the interview 100% using the Spanish-language.
- New Partnership With Global Running Culture: Organizers of Santa Fe Thunder .5 Marathon
- Motion Pix Ent. Produces Video Pro Bono For College Student: Jami Martinez of Espanola NM
- Motion Pix Ent, LLC Partners With Pojoaque Wellness & Healing Arts Center
- Francisco V. Gonzalez III. Selected To Northern Heritage Leadership Program 2017
- Success Club Initiative At NNMC Leads To Rio Arriba County Leadership Invitation